October 15, 2005

Round The Reader - Saturday

OK, I lied. Round The Reader won't be late. Surprisingly enough, I made it up out of bed very early this morning. So here it is for October 15, 2005, Round The Reader:

This little fictitious piece from A.M. Siriano will either crack you up or totally piss you off. It cracked me up. Who says we conservatives can't make fun of ourselves?

Bob Parks tells us how we can win the war on terror, and takes a look at one of the President's speeches. He also calls out the Democrats and askes them, "what's YOUR plan?" -

And here's a snippit from his latest article. This is something I have been saying for a long time now.
First of all if it were up to me, I would expel all embedded reporters from the war zone. Despite the egos of our journalist class, our latest enemy's bullets don't swerve around people with press credentials. Especially with political correctness removing the word “terrorist” from certain press outlet spell checks, getting agenda-driven news off the air is essential.


FINALLY, someone saying it like it is in regards to this whole Harriet Miers nomination. When I was over at Common Sense Runs Wild and read her post about Harriet Miers I knew I had to make it part of this edition of RTR. Quote...
Let's face it, this entire kerfuffle is much less about Harriet Miers than it is about egos of the people criticizing the nominee.


Yes, the opinionated blogosphere is here to stay. Now, repeat that sentence as necessary until you start believing it yourself. Moonbat Monitor has convinced me while giving ole Walter boy a tongue lashing.

Earlier in the week I had posted a test by Donegal Express titled, "Are You A Cultural Catholic?"; now Tom tells us exactly what it means to be a Cultural Catholic. I have saved this one and plan on re-reading it several times. I believe it to be a keeper and a classic to come.

Want more Round The Reader? Please visit the other participants:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eliminating Bloggers Block One Day At A Time. Learn More.

Monday: Cry Freedom
Tuesday: Artitumis.com
Wednesday: Conservative Thinking
Thursday: Me
Friday: Crystal Clear
Saturday: The Gray Tie
Sunday: ISOU
The Bench:
My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
American Dinosaur


Technorati Tag:

Oh wait, damn, is this Saturday? Cause I see E.D. Hill, Steve, and Brian on Fox and Friends. This can't be right. Is it because of the "Iraq: A New Era" voting for new constitution? Are they saying the weekend crew can't handle this event? I tell ya, I used to really like Fox and Friends, but lately....the past year or so? Eh, I can take 'em or leave 'em.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Comments:

Blogger moonbat monitor said...

bwahahaha

i love a good tongue lashing!

10/15/2005 08:00:00 AM

 
Anonymous spanish for kids said...

Music is another great way for kids to learn Spanish. Most children just love to sing and having Spanish songs recorded to catchy melodies will be easily grasped by the young ones.
Kids will catch on to the language almost as quickly as they catch on with other things.

11/24/2011 09:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Econis LABS - Engineering Answers said...

Wow great post very informative, all i can add is if you would like to read more on the subject of Engineering Services and Solutions you should visit this location! Hope it is helpful!

3/27/2012 01:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Seo Expert said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. SEO Company

4/05/2016 01:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home