October 12, 2005

My Wrath

I have warned them. They have seen my destruction before my friend. I have even made them participate in my "evil plan" for peace. It is I who has the last word and my actions have been made known. Just two weeks ago my whirlwind devastation took place, purging man-acquired tokens of superficial quality that seemingly established itself around the domain permanently. They know of what I can do to them, yet they go on about their business not giving a care to the world.

Oh OK, I'm just going off to clean the kids' rooms. Actually I have already done the Manchild's room. Next, is Glorious Girlchild and you'd THINK her room would not be so terrible....WRONG!

As stated previously I have already cleared out their rooms two weeks ago, donating a ton of stuff to hurricane people. And yet, here they are again...a wreck. I told the children when we cleaned them up, together, that the next time I come in one of their rooms and things are thrown about and tossed on the floor that I was going to pick it up and trash it. Well...guess what? I have followed through with my threat and the Magnificent Manchild has not yet discovered that I have thrown out his coveted Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Yes, they were thrown all about on the floor and I let them stay there for 24 hours before picking them up this morning and promptly throwing them in the trash can. See if I buy him any more EXPENSIVE Yu-Gi-Oh cards! Nope. Nadda. Zilch. Zero. No more.

I am afraid to see what I will find in Glorious Girlchild's room. Wait...did I just say afraid? NO! I am not afraid! Actually I am looking forward to taking HUGE trash bag into said room and just start stuffing. HA! Yes, I am EVIL MOTHER.

The iron infusion I had a week and a half ago must REALLY be kicking in today!

Fall Break my ass.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 Comments:

Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

Carol: Glad to see you don't "empty threat" them - and I can't wait to read what their reactions are. It only takes one time of throwing away their "treasures", and usually, they are ever so much more mindful from then on about picking up after themselves. I loved your first paragraph - it was pretty gripping, and I wasn't really sure WHAT you were talking aboutat first, but you certainly know how to draw in a reader!

Have fun on the rest of the "Fall Break"! I am off to Michigan . . .

Valerie

10/12/2005 08:48:00 AM

 
Blogger David said...

Good on you.

Now, I need to apply that threat to mty own messes...

heh

10/12/2005 09:19:00 AM

 
Blogger John said...

okay, now I'm going to clean my room.

10/12/2005 09:47:00 AM

 
Anonymous Stacy said...

I actually no longer go into my oldests room (he's almost 19). It's just too scary. But he's down in the basement so it's not like it's in our faces.

10/12/2005 10:10:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to tell them that you love them!!!!

10/12/2005 05:48:00 PM

 
Anonymous epiphany said...

Yes...come to the dark side...join me, evil minivan mom, in the exploits of child torture...mwahahahhaha!

I love it! So far the only threat that I've had to follow through on, was my "Malcom in the Middle" inspired, spin in a circle until you vomit and then see if you lie to me again fest. Danu has yet to lie, since that day...that I know of...

See, growing up with a military dad, who was raised by a military mom and dad, brought forth some great torture *cough* I mean reward and punishment techniques. 8)

10/12/2005 07:04:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will this week ever end???!!!
Beth

10/12/2005 07:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home