October 13, 2005

More About Me

This is all Beth's fault by the way....


You Are 30 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


Your Hair Should Be White

Classy, stylish, and eloquent.
You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.


Slow and Steady

Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.

They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.

It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.

They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.


Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover

You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter.
You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be an idealist and passionate, and you make each moment memorable
Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life
By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is so strong, that you are often the love of many people's lives.
Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours.
No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.


Your World View

You are a moralist with conventional ideas, which some people would call old-fashioned.
You probably think that most of the world falls badly below your standards.
Your inhibitions and sense of guilt are in the way of your happiness.

You think that people tend to use sex for evil, as a weapon.
Your parents probably played a big part in the formation of such a guilt complex as yours.
Your mind is in chains, and it's time you did something to free it.


Your Hidden Talent

You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.
You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.
Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.
The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.


What Your Sleeping Position Says

You have a passion for everything - including sleeping.
Outgoing and brash, you tend to still shock those who know you well.
You tend to be selfish. You are the most likely type to hog the covers.
You gravitate toward comfort and don't like extreme situations.



Lord God, I really do need to get a life!

Let's see I've tossed the football with Magnificent Manchild, did some laundry, fixed lunch, tossed football with Magnificent Manchild again, tried to lay down and take a nap, oh yeah...I hung some curtains in living room. Now I need to dust.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 Comments:

Anonymous Sondra said...

Your day sounds nice! :) So far I: babysat my friends daughter (she's 5 and adorable), dropped her off at afternoon kindergarten, made a pot roast (this is a huge accomplishment), dusted, and took out the garbage. Now I need to vaccum and take the dog for a walk.

P.S. I think your word verification is swearing at me. My "word" was pfhgk. ;)

10/13/2005 12:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

It's been a long day and I'm not even gonna go into it....but I see there's some quiz-es I need to do! :)

10/13/2005 05:15:00 PM

 
Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

Hi Carol! I took the first test, and was pleasantly surprised to find out I am 36 again, then I took the second test and found out my hair should be white. I'm happy with both results because I am way beyond 36, and my hair has been white since I was in my twenties. . .
I've had a good day, relaxing up here in Michigan!

10/13/2005 08:35:00 PM

 
Anonymous epiphany said...

Woohoo! I'm 24! AND...I don't look a day over 31, if I do say so myself.

10/13/2005 08:50:00 PM

 
Blogger John said...

I was 23. that's good, right?

10/13/2005 11:04:00 PM

 
Anonymous Jo said...

Don't know if the trackback worked or now, Wizbang smacked at me for doing to many pings. But if it didn't, here's the link to the post: http://joscafe.com/2005/10/14/tgif-specials-16/

10/14/2005 03:29:00 AM

 
Anonymous Stacy said...

I'm still trying to figure out if it's a good thing for us to act younger than we really are.

10/14/2005 08:20:00 AM

 
Blogger moonbat monitor said...

I'm a 20 year old.

10/14/2005 03:50:00 PM

 
Blogger moonbat monitor said...

and yes, I still on occasion act like one.

(I'm 30)

10/14/2005 03:51:00 PM

 
Anonymous Diane said...

I got as far as the age test- LOL I plan on doing the rest later. I have so much stuff I missed out on fixing that blasted computer. Found out I'm 21 though ;)

10/15/2005 03:13:00 PM

 
Anonymous spanish for kids said...

There are many online DVD and audio’s available for kids and adults. Such synergistic DVD’s are a best way to pick up grammar. Also, you can find many websites that offer video games to help children learn Spanish.

11/24/2011 09:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home