October 07, 2005

Moonbat Masquerade

Well crap, I guess I need to start numbering these suckers, don't I? I think this is issue number 3 of the masquerade but I am not sure. Let's just say it is, OK?

However, with only ONE submission this week I am wondering if Moonbat Masquerade will survive.

OK, this is our one and only moonbat submission for the week. Sent in by Satire we have Garrison Keillor who is threatening to sue "someone" for trademark infringement. :wink: :wink:

Here is an outtake:

The cease and desist letter sent by Keillor's lawyers demanded that MNspeak stop unfairly using and re-selling Garrison's used panties, for an unconscionable low mark-up on E-Bay, misleadingly identifying him as a "ho" and the return all remaining unused merchandise.


Technorati Tag:

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

don't worry darlin.

trust me...you'll get more...guaranteed.

muhwahahahahaha!!!!

(Note: diabolical scheme to follow)

10/08/2005 09:11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home