September 06, 2005

Whatever

I am in bad mood. Started this morning and I cannot shake it. I had plans on getting some stuff done today and I skipped it, went right back to bed and hid under the covers. *F* it is what I said.

Sold two vehicles in the last two weeks and though I did get the $$ I wanted out of them it still SUCKED. Hopefully soon I can show a picture of what I am buying with the money, it's not ready yet though. Still need to pay half of it off before they can install it. I spent way too much money on this "thing" but I do not care. It is a permanent thing that will last forever, for me and my children and their children to come. It will be a few more weeks before they can probably get it in place. So check back later. You'll know of what I speak of when you see it here.

Am thinking of going to some stupid support group tonight but I swear if they make me cry I will dog-cuss them. I am ready to lash out at someone. I WANT to lash out at someone. I am getting more pissed off by the moment.

Maybe babysitter will not be able to make it for me tonight and then I won't have to go to stupid support group thing. I suppose I don't have to go to stupid support group thing if I don't want to go; I am curious is all, like I said I am ready to LASH out at someone and these people might be right up my alley for doing so. I'll keep you posted.

Haven't had anything to eat all damned day either, might contribute to bad mood feeling. Ya think? God, now I have to get up and fix supper, for kids.

So cheer me up and leave your smart ass remarks now.

{UPDATE} Babysitter just called, she's coming at 5:15. SHIT! Looks like I can make it to stupid support group thing after all. SHIT! Now, I have to clean bathroom for babysitter. *F* it all and dammit to hell.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Comments:

Blogger John said...

hey, don't forget the Careless Whisper thing.

9/06/2005 02:55:00 PM

 
Blogger hbl said...

They (the support group) are trying to be helpfull. It's their mission. So, just go and get it over with. It's the least you can do for them. Then, come home, kiss the kids, and fix your blog template.


You may lash out at me...

9/06/2005 05:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

I can't use Firefox because of my ISP, apparently it doesn't work well with satellite broadband. So I haven't been able to read squat over here lately. But it's better now. Anywho . . . I think I know what you're talking about. In the coming years you'll appreciate it, it will have meaning. You'll be able to look at it and you'll know that he was real.

I'm not much of a fan of support groups, sorry, I have seen them work for some people, but sometimes I think it's best to figure things out for yourself. Sorry I'm not much help there. LOL

9/06/2005 07:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

You CLEAN for the babysitter?! You are sooooo much nicer than me.

Good lord, the word verification thingy must be mad at me, it has like 8 letters and I've had like 8 glasses of wine....hopefully this will post, lol!

9/06/2005 08:24:00 PM

 
Blogger MerryMadMonk said...

I'm with Tammy on this one .. don't be doing that.

9/06/2005 09:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home