September 14, 2005

What Time Is It?

Damn, I can't believe I'm getting up from this computer at 9:33pm central time. But I do have a movie to watch; Crash. I've had it now for five days, it's a rental. It was due back today. Oh well.

OH yeah, meant to tell ya'll, the kiddies are getting baptized this Saturday. I wonder if some idiotic athiest will "flag this" for reading the word "baptized" on my blog? Whatever.

Ya'll be good. Wait, that's no fun.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I think I'll say a prayer and The Pledge of Allegiance for them. Of course, I'll have to sneak down to the basement and dig up my hidden crucifix and U.S. Flag but it's a very special occasion and worth the risk a judge may see me.

9/14/2005 08:12:00 PM

 
Anonymous epiphany said...

Congratulations! Both of mine were baptized last year at this time, under the Saints Ida and Brigid...both of Ireland. I hope they didn't load your's down with a tone of oils like they did to ours. I swear that smell was in our house for about a month, before it finally began to disipate.

9/18/2005 07:01:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home