September 05, 2005

Trackbacks And Bad Days

What the hell? Can I not trackback to someone's blog who has their registration thingamajig turned on? Even when I do sign into their sites I still get errors when trying to do a trackback. Strange. Can someone enlighten me here, please? It's only happening with two blogs right now. Two blogs where you have to sign in to comment. Does that have anything to do with trackbacking? I have tried Haloscan trackback pinger thing and Wizbang's trackback pinger. What gives?

And then there is this, and to think I thought I was having a bad day! Sheez.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Courtesy Reuters

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Comments:

Blogger Vince said...

Ha. Nice pic.

9/05/2005 10:02:00 PM

 
Blogger John said...

they have trackback moderation on, so you can send it, and sometimes it won't show up because they haven't okayed it yet. some sites don't accept anonymous pings, so if you aren't using the WordPress or TypePad ping things, then they give you errors. and sometimes, the blogging software just plain blows the trackback.

9/05/2005 10:32:00 PM

 
Blogger The Gray Tie said...

Thank you

Hey Vince, that you?

9/05/2005 10:59:00 PM

 
Blogger The Gray Tie said...

Never mind, thought you might be MDV. But you are not. But thanks for stopping by.

9/05/2005 11:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Ranger Tom said...

"I always wanted an indoor swimming pool..."

9/06/2005 06:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home