September 03, 2005

This Anonymity Business

Is not all what it is cracked up to be.

You see, my favorite football team of all time is starting today. And I cannot blog about it. I am sure "most" of you know who I am anyway and I will probably crawl out of this hole eventually. Cause hey, no one gives a hoot anyway. LOL This is totally silly.

Screw it, I'm blogging about it; ROLL TIDE! So there! Yeah, yeah, they are only playing Middle Tennessee and it's on Pay-Per-View too. Going over to friends house for the Pay-Per-View, being the cheap ass that I am. Oh OK, I'll bring a snack tray or some crap; no probably just a bag of chips which I will end up hogging to myself.

I am only watching game to get glimpses of Mike Shula anyway. Hottie.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Comments:

Blogger MerryMadMonk said...

Well, who woulda thunked it?? You're Shari Shula!! Oops, sorry . . .

9/03/2005 12:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Maureen Martin said...

Roll tide, roll! Woo hoo!

9/03/2005 08:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Beth said...

Guess what, Mike Shula wasn't ALL THAT back in college--one of my sorority sisters dated him back then. He was just a name then, but he's matured QUITE nicely, hasn't he?!

ROLL TIDE!!!

9/04/2005 06:10:00 PM

 
Blogger Maureen Martin said...

I was always partial to Gary Hollingsworth myself.

9/04/2005 06:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Sounds like someone I know.

9/05/2005 01:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home