September 18, 2005

Taking The Day Off

Open Trackbacks!

I'm taking the day off from blogging. Well, maybe I'll get back on here late, late tonight and have something to say. We shall see.

The baptism went wonderfully last night. What a precious thing to witness and experience. The regular readers here will know that my children were baptized into the Roman Catholic church last night. It was awesome. And it was nice to get together with friends afterwards. It was nice to feel whole again, if even for a few minutes.

I rented three movies today. "Fever Pitch" which we will watch later tonight as family. "Empire Falls", I didn't even know this was a movie. Have been wanting to get around to reading the book, but now that the movie is here why bother. Maybe I'll read it some time in the future. And then there is "Winter Solstice", I wonder if this one is from the book also?

As I said in the beginning, OPEN TRACKBACKS. Please include a link to me in your post that you are trackbacking to me. Appreciate it.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

I am so glad the baptism was so special - it's a beautiful age-old tradition in our Roman Catholic Church. I've been a sponsor as well as a godmother, and it is such an honor to be a part of this moving ceremony and Rite of Initiation into the church. Many blessings to you and your kids.

9/18/2005 12:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home