September 17, 2005

Something To Do

While some of you are drunk blogging here is something fun for you to do this evening. I am in process of putting up guidelines about my blog. What I had proposed earlier, a few weeks ago, was for YOU to write my guidelines for me.

What I was looking for was some smart-assery snarks. I know ya'll got it in ya. You know something like, "No spamming, that is meat in a can and saved for desperate occassions only, and I reserve the right to eat it any time I want deleting the spam on a whim." You know, shit like that.

If you submit to me your guidelines for my blog I will of course give you credit and a link back.

So, drink up and write away. I'll correct all drunk typos.

MacStansbury has submitted a boat load of guidelines for me, and I'll post them and link to him for it. Cause I do feel the need for seriousness at times. Thanks.

I'll list both smart-assery guidelines and the serious stuff.

Submit to the_gray_tie at yahoo dot com

Or hell, just put your submissions in the comment section, or trackback them.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommy D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/17/2005 04:22:00 PM

 
Anonymous Diane said...

Let's see- Hows about no comments by people whose IQ's are equivalent to their age?

9/18/2005 08:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home