September 19, 2005

Sicko Woman Pedophile!

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A 30-year-old woman (Tammy Imre) who believed she was in a "fantasy relationship" with her daughter's 8-year-old playmate admitted having repeated sexual contact with the boy and accepted a plea deal Monday that likely will send her to prison for six years.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Both parties pleaded down to a "risk of injury to a minor". She molested an EIGHT YEAR OLD BOY for God's sake!

Defense attorney Donald Papcsy said Imre suffers from a mental problem that made it hard for her to know that what she did was wrong.


Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!

I am so goddamn sick of all this "whoa is me I didn't know what I was doing" crap! I wish the boy's parents hadn't agreed to the lesser charges. This says to other child molesters that they won't get punished because the parents won't want the children to go through some sort of god awful trial. Someone stand up for these children for cryin' outloud! It just pisses me off to no end.

One of her sickass letters to the EIGHT YEAR OLD CHILD:

"Baby, I loved what we did! ... Behind the tree, that shows me you love me. You know I love you! OK, I know we can't have - - - every single day, but! We should have some long kisses every day just to show that we love each othee [sic], OK? Can you promise me that and keep the promise! I love you!"


Full Story

Technorati Tag:

Blogger's Tag: Diggers Realm

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Comments:

Blogger Margo D said...

Carol, so glad I found you again...missed your writing. Found you again via EVE.
Keep up the excellent work.

9/19/2005 04:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

ok, why do freaks always have to have my name?!!?

9/19/2005 05:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Tisha from Texas said...

Hey Carol! So glad you are back. This is just the sort of living organ donor we need to experiment on, don't you think? Forget execution, let's use these freaks as living cadavers.
Missed you, hon. Hope all is well with you and the kids.

9/19/2005 07:17:00 PM

 
Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

Boy, she sure has a strange look on her face.
And you're right - that's exactly what the molesters are counting on - the fact that parents don't want their kids to have to testify in court (and, in this case, that is what happened). There is no easy answer, as it can be very difficult on the victims to testify, but I am finding now that in some courts of law, the judge will actually talk to the kids in private rather than have them appear on the stand, so they are able to speak more freely.

9/19/2005 08:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home