September 24, 2005

'Round The Reader DELAYED

Sorry folks, I have to delay my Round The Reader post til tomorrow. You see I woke up this morning and felt sick but I had two children to take out to ball fields, one had a game at 11:00 and the other at 2:00. So I ignored my sickness and went and stayed too long out in sun and now I am seriously paying for it, chills and then sweating, stomach cramps, blah blah blah. I'll be OK though and please accept my apologies about not getting the Round The Reader posted today. I'll try and have it for you tomorrow EVENING because my day is full again and it won't be until evening that I'll have a chance to post!

Again, I'm so sorry!

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

The post will wait. Take care of getting YOU better!

9/24/2005 06:06:00 PM

 
Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

Hope you feel better in the morning!

9/24/2005 07:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home