September 28, 2005

My Christmas Shopping List

Here's a little gem I found that I'll be adding to my Christmas shopping list, a new book for children titled, Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Intellectual Conservative posts a book review/synopsis and A.M. Siriano gets an interview with the author, Katharine DeBrecht.

Here is just some of the interview,

AMS: Did it upset you to find yourself at number 10 on Democratic Underground's "The Top 10 Conservative Idiots" list (No. 214), or to see the attacks at Daily Kos and other liberal websites? There you are often called a Nazi, and one liberal insisted that your book should be burnt.

KB: It is an honor to be named in the top ten. It is funny that these liberals, who can't debate ideas, resort to their favorite name (Nazi) to call anyone they disagree with. It is even funnier that these same people talk about burning books.


Full Story and Interview

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous epiphany said...

I'm getting that one for myself! That is awesome 8)

9/28/2005 05:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous Stacy said...

Classic!!!! LOLOLOL

9/28/2005 07:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home