September 23, 2005

The Moonbat Masquerade

'Round The Reader will be posted here sometime tomorrow (Saturday). Yes, I host that too, well on Saturdays anyway. And seeing how this is the first time I've had a chance to sit down at my computer I have NO IDEA what I am going to have up here for your reading pleasure.

Now onto the Masquerade!

It seems this Moonbat Masquerade is taking on an identity all it's own. I had started this "party" to highlight moonbat COMMENTS on personal blogs, however, it has taken a twisted turn and now I'm getting submissions about moonbats in general, public figures and such. So, what the heck....we'll do it your way. I am always open to new ideas and feel I am pretty flexible. I do kinda like your ideas better anyway.

Here are four submissions for your viewing.

We have two entries from Reaganites Unite. First up is a blog entry titled, 'Get It at Porky's; A Pork-o-nalysis of Alaska's Don Young', need I say more? Well, you know I would say more but the author submitted his own commentary for the submission.

I saw the media interview this bozo a few days ago and heard him say in reference to the suggestions we cut the pork in the highway bill, "You don't know what the hell you're talking about... It's just ignorance and stupidity". This guy wants to bend us over and then has the gall to get offended because we don't like it!

And then there is this, Blank-O Alert!, also from Reaganites Unite,
Of all the possible outbreaks following the Biblical deluge of New Orleans, Gov. BLANK-O has apparently developed foot-in-mouth disease...

This article goes on to point out,
Louisiana disaster plan, pg 13, para 5 , dated 01/00:
'The primary means of hurricane evacuation will be personal vehicles. School and municipal buses, government-owned vehicles and vehicles provided by volunteer agencies may be used to provide transportation for individuals who lack transportation and require assistance in evacuating'...
Which is then followed by the infamous picture of all the school buses parked in a flooded lot. There are some other good things over there as well, like the Louisana STATE Department of Homeland Security... RUN BY Gov. BLANK-O, DENIED the Red Cross and Salvation Army access to the Superdome and Convention Center.

Next moonbat comment is submitted by My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. The headline reads, "Zarqawi Dead, Again". What's that you say? Yes, that's right folks, we killed the guy and then have brought Abu Musab Al Zarqawi "back from the dead" to justify this war. I wonder if they have Elvis and Roswell Area 52 aliens over there too?

Check this crap out,
Al Qaeda’s leader in Iraq, Abu Musab Al Zarqawi, is dead but Washington continues to use him as a bogeyman to justify a prolonged military occupation, an Iraqi Shia cleric said in an interview published here on Friday.

Sheikh Jawad Al Kalesi, the imam of the al-Kazemiya mosque in Baghdad, told Le Monde newspaper: “I don’t think that Abu Musab Al Zarqawi exists as such. He’s simply an invention by the occupiers to divide the people.”


And last but certainly not least we have this from Satire's blog. I personally don't know what to think of this next entry. You go look and decide. They submitted and I'm posting, you can lash out at me next time. I am of the "live and learn" type generation.

But here's a little taste,
"Who Wants To Be A Raped Muslim Immigrant Millionairess" Reality Show A Screaming Success In Canada


Well, that is it for the Moonbat Masquerade, please stay tuned next week for hopefully a better "well thought out" mockery of the delusional. Hey, I've been busy, so sue me.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

you had me at "I am pretty flexible"
you had me at "I am pretty flexible"

(that was so wrong, but taking things out of context is what I do so well...)

9/23/2005 09:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home