September 13, 2005

Listen Up

I don't feel I owe anyone an explanation of why I went to blogging anonymously. But I have been wanting to clear something up for a while now. Let's get this out and put it behind us and move on into the blogosphere, shall we?

And yes, I'm going to break my anonymity and come on out.

Awhile ago, on my old blog where I was not anonymous I had a huge misunderstanding with another blogger. Some emails were exchanged, and with my blown out of proportion ego and warped perception I took these emails way out of context and I overreacted. I do that sometimes. So you may want to take that into consideration if you are thinking of emailing me. See number 48. LOL

Anyway, things have been smoothed over and amends have been made and that's that. End of story and I hope this is the last time I feel the need to talk about this topic.

Ok then, if you give any kind of crap about wanting to know who "The Gray Tie" is then check out "About Gray Tie", which will now become a permanent link on the sidebar.

Let the madness begin ;-)

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

So glad you're back. . . and I'm looking forward to the "madness".

9/14/2005 03:29:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home