September 07, 2005

Internet Explorer

All is right again in the world of Internet Explorer. I fixed it! After tinkering with this damned template for an hour or more I finally ended up TAKING OUT some code. I took out the Blog Title and Blog Description code. It apparently was making my ass too fat for monitor in IE!

Uh, and next time? Tell me I have toilet paper hanging out of my pants next time I come out of the bathroom! What is wrong with ya'll? Ya just ain't right I tell ya!

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Comments:

Blogger MerryMadMonk said...

good job ... and dang ... I saved your source code with the intent of looking it over, then I forgot.

Yeah, I know about that road and how it's paved ... anyway, your blog be lookin' goooooooood.

9/07/2005 01:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Ranger Tom said...

Looks a lot better now.

By the way, you have a booger hanging from your nose...

;)

9/07/2005 01:31:00 PM

 
Blogger hbl said...

Lookin' good from here.

Just ignore ranger tom.

Uh, you have a teensy weensy crumb...never mind.

9/07/2005 05:25:00 PM

 
Blogger The Gray Tie said...

Thanks hbl, I never gave you credit for taking a look at the code for me. I did try your suggestions but it did not work, that's why I ended up having to take out the mentioned code.

All is well though now with IE. Thanks.

Looking for napkin to wipe off crumb.

9/07/2005 05:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home