September 05, 2005

George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People!

The Bush administration was also accused of racism on national TV during a celebrity relief effort on NBC.

Kayne West - first of all I have no idea who this person is, some sort of famous rapper but I am clueless since I don't follow rap music and NO I am not racist for not following rap music. Oh wait, that statement right there could be considered racist because it assumes that I think all rappers are African American, right? Whatever.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people!" exclaimed rapper Kayne West.

West continued:
I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black family, it says, "They're looting." You see a white family, it says, "They're looking for food." And, you know, it's been five days [waiting for federal help] because most of the people are black. And even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what is the biggest amount I can give, and just to imagine if I was down there, and those are my people down there. So anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help – with the way America is set up to help the poor, the black people, the less well-off, as slow as possible. I mean, the Red Cross is doing everything they can. We already realize a lot of people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way – and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us!


OK, first of all, "the way they portray us in the media" ??? WTF? Is Mr. West not watching same disaster the rest of are watching?

Next, he has to call his business manager to find out the biggest amount to give? Damn.

Then there is the comment about imagining himself down there, well get on down there then Mr. West. Quit talking your talk and walk the walk. I hear Sean Penn has a boat you can ride in on, oh wait that's right, it sprang a leak and HE had to be rescued.

I am not even going to comment on the rest of crap. Because, quite frankly, I couldn't folow it or make sense out of what he was trying to say. Sorry, I just couldn't, anyone else want to take a stab at it?

FULL STORY HERE and yes it talks about other celebrity moonbats.

CROSS POSTED AT CONSERVATIVE THINKING!

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

No, I think Bush is doing an excellent job, and his critics should look in the mirror. He at least goes after the problem, and his critics only have a desire to complain about it. Hell, I'm from a different country and could only dream of having a head of state like him.

Cool blog! by the way first time here, and thanks for your visit as well.

9/05/2005 08:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home