September 29, 2005

An Early Moonbat Masquerade

Yeah, that's right I'm posting the Moonbat Masquerade an evening early. Why? I ain't tellin' ya. And no there aren't any surprises to come tomorrow. The Masquerade will stay up all day and evening tomorrow. I am not posting anything on the 30th of any month any more. Why? I ain't tellin' ya.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nickie Goomba came in with an early entry for the Masquerade with yet another moonbat Mayor Nagin conflict with the Feds moment; well sort of, hehehehe, good one Nickie, I wouldn't put it past him either! The dumbass. Oh yeah, let me not forget the governor Kathleen Blanco, wouldn't be a party without her now would it? The dumbass.

Found the next moonbat's little live journal entry from a submission by Multiple Mentality with a post titled, Rhetorical Thoughts. The link to the moonbat is in his post, I won't link it here but I will tell you what she said, some of it anyway,

PUSH THAT MOTHERFUCKING HURRICANE DIRECTLY TO CRAWFORD TEXAS AND BLOW THAT BASTARD ASS RANCH STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Ain't that lovely?

Hey wait, Josh called Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, and Sean Hannity our own little moonbats!

And this brings me to the last entry for the Masquerade which was sent in from The Man at The GOP And The City! He comes up with some outrageous quotes from Democrats such as Charles Rangel, Charles Barron, Major Owens, and of course this Masquerade wouldn't be complete without something from Kanye West. Did I just say outrageous? What was I thinking, we are talking about moonbats here.

Oh and please don't miss The Man's play by play in the comment section of his post, hilarious!

Since this Moonbat Masquerade was a tad early and you may not have gotten a chance to get in your submissions feel free to TRACKBACK them here to this post.

If you want to get in on this little party then check out the easy online fill-it-out-form over at Conservative Cat's place. Submissions are regularly due in by sometime late Thursday. Oh hell, I'll take them by Friday noon too.

Regular Moonbat Masquerade posting is late, late Friday evenings. Remember, don't let 'em get ya down, instead let me slice 'em and dice 'em, smother them with horseradish and serve them to you, on toast, at the Masquerade.

Technorati Tag:
I've always wanted to use that word in a post.

Off topic, did ya'll just hear Bill Bennett on Hannity and Colmes? I'm taking my pencil and writing him in on the 2008 Presidential voting ballot! Oh yeah you better bet this will be making the Round The Reader for Saturday!

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

oh, you're killing me.

just once I would love to play along! no fair cheating me another day. I will get a moonbat of my own, I will!

9/29/2005 08:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Bill Bennett is the man.

9/30/2005 09:30:00 AM

 
Anonymous Astermeds Health Blog said...

Hello,
This is interesting information.... Keep posting such an awesome blog post. Thanks!

8/09/2011 06:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home