September 14, 2005

DUH

No wonder I had only a hand few of commenters. I had "registered users only" turned on. I have changed it now to "anyone can comment". Sorry.

Other stuff; I noticed on my BlogHop rating that two people said they HATED my blog. All I have to say to those people is if you hate my blog please leave your moonbat comments here so I can use them in the Moonbat Masquerade Carnival.

I just received notice from the Conservative Cat that the Moonbat Masquerade now has it's own submission form at that site. So, now it is official. To submit your information for the Moonbat Masquerade you can now use this handy-dandy online form from Conservative Cat. Cool, huh? Of course you can always email it to me as well. If you'd like to host this event let me know that too. Uh, right now it's wide open.

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

LOL....I turned on the spam fighting thingie in WP and it's moderating some stuff now....and I can't figure out how it decides what to moderate. Not that I really care...it's working out for me.

Glad to see you wandering your way out! :)

9/14/2005 07:38:00 PM

 
Blogger John said...

me, myself, I'm afraid of anonymous comments.

but that's just me.

9/14/2005 08:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home