September 19, 2005

The Cotillion

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image by www.shano-studio.com


It's Tuesday and that means it's Cotillion time. In the past, when it came time for Cotillion I would only throw up the hostesses links. Today is going to be a little different. The following bloggers are hosting the Cotillion today and so I thought instead of just throwing up their links I would dig around on their blogs and highlight some of THEIR writing while they are highlighting everyone else's writing.

After getting offered not ONE, not TWO, but THREE jobs, Crystal Clear takes a position and it sounds wonderful. Anyone wanting to work with children ranks way up there in my book, for what it's worth. Way to go Crystal and congratulations.
So I called back with more questions regarding the position of Director of Mental Health Programs and accepted the offer! I decided to not wait for the other Director position to make an offer next week because after a great deal of soul-searching it really seemed to me that the consistent pattern and passion in my life has always been children and likely always will be serving the underserved children and watching out for the kids many people consider "throw aways".


While I'm not up with all the female vs. male bloggers thing, cause damn I just really don't give a shit and I just like to write and let it go, Fistful of Fortnights says what I have been thinking all along with assumptions and the blogosphere and nails it,
The point is - the bullshit was completely based upon assumptions - mostly relating to the hyperbole that dictates my thoughts and spills onto the keyboard. Now it is understood that this is a mere writing method used to satirize a variety of things. And yeah, sometimes I just like fucking around when I write. I admit it.


Filed under the category titled, "Things That Make You Go Hmmmm", Soldier's Angel - Holly Aho has a brief history lesson,
I was curious after hearing a statement by another soldiers' angel, "Native Americans have a high percentage of service in the military" (refering to population vrs service). I decided to do a little research. I knew of the code talkers and other stories of Native Americans in the military, but I guess I didn't know a whole lot.


Like looking through family photo albums? Well then, Sonda K found some great vacation photos of the Bush family. Ya gotta love a "hunter-gatherer" kinda man.

So those are your hostesses for this week's Cotillion. Enjoy.
Crystal Clear
Fistful Of Fortnights
Soldier's Angel
Sondra K.

Technorati Tag:

And when you get done with the Cotillion go check out the Bonfire of the Vanities hosted, this week, over at File It Under.

Technorati Tag:

What in the hell is a Technorati Tag anyway?

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jo said...

I hate the Techno tags too .. but damnit if I ain't listed on their site LOL

9/20/2005 09:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Agent Bedhead said...

Glad you identified with that posting - it's nice to find a fellow reprobate .

;-)

9/20/2005 10:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

I thought you were gonna explain the Techno stuff to me!

9/20/2005 05:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home