September 20, 2005

Catholic GOP Team

Calling all Republican Catholics, looky what I found:

As Catholics, our faith enlightens our political choices. We face a clear choice in the Republican Party under the leadership by President Bush and his vision of a compassionate conservative America. This vision combines the importance of personal responsibility, protection of human life and support for the family with compassionate policies such as tax relief, education reform and accountability, prescription drug assistance for seniors, and support for international human rights. The Republican Party makes it possible for Catholics to uphold both the culture of life and social justice in a way that the Democrat platform does not. The mission of Catholic Outreach is therefore to continue the realignment of Catholics as members of The Republican Party.


Link
Catholic Headline News

Technorati Tags: ,

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Diane said...

Now I feel bad for giving the nuns such hell when I went to parochial school ;)

9/21/2005 04:41:00 AM

 
Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

I'm printing that off and showing it to all my Catholic friends who tell me I can't be Catholic and Republican at the same time because "Republicans don't believe in social justice - so you CAN'T be a Republican and Catholic at the same time".

9/21/2005 05:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home