September 12, 2005

Bush Hates White Woman

No wait, Bush only hates the young widows of America. I think we are probably a minority so it would only be the next logical step to assume he hates us.

It's Bush's fault that I am all alone these days. You see, Bush hates me. He hasn't come down here to give his obligatory photo-op with me, he hasn't come down here to hold my children, or to pinch their rosy and innocent cheeks while giving the thumbs up to the camera crew. Bush hasn't sent anyone down here on his behalf to see how we are getting along and to hand over a $2,000 debit card with which I can purchase $800.00 Louis Vuitton handbags. He really must hate me.

President Bush most certainly did not come down here before I was widowed to make sure that I had everything arranged and in place, like wills and insurance and papers in order, and to help prepare me for the awful, chilling and unsettling, but inevitable fate that was awaiting me. Bush hates me and it's all his fault.

Now tell me that isn't the most crackbrained, delusional, and deranged thing you have read all day.

I watched Al Sharpton on Fox News last night and I was nauseated by his views and opinions of the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. I understand people wanting to lash out and blame someone for this disaster. I mean people have died and people are suffering and it's only human nature to want to seek blame, I understand that, trust me I do.

So, if it makes them feel better to blame everything on Bush then have it but don't stay stuck there. Forgive, find the solution, and do not repeat the mistake again. You know the definition of insanity don't you? It's like when you misplace your car keys and you look around the house, and you keep looking under the same cushion, over and over again expecting to find them there.

But it is NOT George W. Bush's fault. It is not. He does not hate black people. I mean can you imagine that hours after this hurricane came ashore he looked at his FEMA people and said, "oh what the hell, don't bother, they are poor and black." That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. It just didn't happen like that. I suppose if you are going to say Bush hates black people and are going to blame him for this disaster you might as well go ahead and blame him for all the people wanting to live there in Lousiana. It's his fault they moved there in the first place, right?

Do you not remember that for HOURS no one knew the extent of damage, no camera crews could get in, no electrical power anywhere in sight, phone lines down, and let's not forget the rescue people having to go in after the idiots who DECIDED TO STAY and the looters. Well, the looters are a-whole-nother story.

And the violence that came from it's own community; gangs and punks trying to take over a wounded and destroyed city. And people wonder why the dead are STILL laying around? Uh, have they quickly forgotten all the mess they had to deal with in the Superdome? I have seen all the pictures of school busses lined up in flooded waters, just sitting there empty and flooded now. What a waste. Which reminds me, where was Cindy Sheehan and her tour bus? Why didn't she let her tour bus go and help shuffle the people from the Superdome to the Astrodome? Wait, I certainly do not want to blame her.

Listen, hurricane Katrina was a force of nature; more like a freak of nature. The hurricane was NOT Bush's fault. And neither was what happened afterwards. Period. End of story.

Two words: personal responsibility.

I am learning my responsibilities, especially new ones. President Bush does NOT hate me. He does NOT have some personal vendetta for me. It is not his job to coddle me. Just like it wasn't his job to personally sit down in Lousiana and write out a disaster plan for the Governor. And no he does not hate white women or young widows.

This southern gal is still proud to have George W. Bush as President of the United States. And with that, I'll say good night.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 Comments:

Blogger MerryMadMonk said...

Excellent! You're full on. Totally macking. Rock on!

9/13/2005 02:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Ranger Tom said...

Personal responsability?

You really want me to take responsability for what ever I do?

You're joking, right?

OK, got another one for you...

Der Speigel had an article last week from some Green Party hack, saying that Hurricane Katrina was so strong because George Bush didn't sign on to the Kyoto treaty, causing global warming...

GMAFB!

9/13/2005 03:38:00 AM

 
Blogger My Kid's Mom said...

Amen, sister!

9/13/2005 09:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

TGT's back, and in full force!! Love it!!

9/13/2005 09:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Beth said...

...and I suppose all those dead and/or now-homeless whiteys were "collateral damage"?
hahahahhahahaahaa

9/13/2005 02:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Ive heard that Bush, being from Texas, hates Northern, white, male Yankees most of all. And Al Sharpton knows it but refuses to do a thing about it.
As far as the car keys under the cushion, Bush took those too.

9/13/2005 10:11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a frighteningly cold and heartless post. So full of stereotypes and generalizations. Hope you reread your own words someday after an act of God affects you in a horrible and unexpected way. Interesting how the first thing you'd do with a $2000 gift, after losing your home and every personal possession is buy a handbag, and then assume that the folks in New Orleans would be as irrational. Kindness and compassion will take you so much farther than a misunderstood notion of "personal responsibility". Like to see where you'd be without all of the public resources you've taken advantage of your whole life.

4/06/2006 03:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home